- The 3 x 20 mile runs were awesome. Average paces for each #1 - 10:09, #2 - 10:02 and #3 - 9:41 and we weren't even trying to shave time.
- The first 2 minutes of an ice bath are miserable but by minute 10, I don't want to get out.
- Christy and Dana are the greatest running partners.
- I wish the training plan was 2 weeks shorter. I felt incredible and ready two weeks ago, now I'm exhausted and achy.
- I prefer the Sunday long runs to the shorter (tedious) weekly runs.
- I am having issues with my knee. The back of it swelled up after our last long run. Dr says it's not a major issue. I believe it is related to my hamstring being tight. I'm hoping I don't cramp tomorrow.
- I am ready to finish this race but more importantly, I am ready to rest. And I want that stupid sticker.
Ok, I'm off to finish packing now. Looking forward to our final and ultimate long Sunday run tomorrow!