My head is about to spin. The last two weeks have been CRAZEEEE and there is no end in sight. Work is killing me with deadlines and I've been working at night and weekends. Hopefully, I will get a break soon otherwise I'll need to schedule a mental health day ;)
- Found a marathon training plan I like and this was the first week.
- Kicked my own butt with squats and single leg lunges Wednesday and have been walking like I have a stick up my rear ever since.
- Between extra work hours and three school open houses (on separate evenings, of course), the bike rides were sacrificed.
- Great hill run this morning but thanks to my glutinous dinner last night, I was plagued with side stitches and nausea. Fun.
- So, so, so friggin happy it's Friday! I get to sleep in tomorrow! I get so excited about sleeping in that I don't even want to go to sleep, I just want to enjoy the feeling of laying in bed knowing that I won't see 4 a.m. the next day! It really is the little things in life..
- My feet hurt. All over. All the time. I haven't been wearing heels either. I'm worried that this could lead to an injury.
- Speaking of injury, I get my MRI results on Monday *fingers crossed*
- Wednesday run - 5 miles
- Friday run - 6.25 miles
Have a great weekend!