Holy crap! It will be here before I know it!
March in review:
It's safe to say that this was not a great month of training for me.
1. One 14 mile run - this run was scheduled for Wednesday but I have a ton of last minute errands to run for our vacations. I thought about splitting it 7 miles in the morning and 7 miles in the evening but that seems kind of half assed. I'd rather push it back a week and do the full mileage at once.
2. PR at the Princess HM - DONE
3. 5K at 8:40 pace - DONE
4. Increase my bike time to 4 hours per week. - FAIL
1. Increased my base training pace to reflect my recent 5k PR.
2. More time on the bike (not goal amount) and my first out door ride.
3. Very comfortable with the swim.
1. Bike - I need to put in more time on the bike!
2. Strength training - I've been lazy with this
1. One 15 mile run
2. Increase bike time to 4 hours per week.
3. Incorporate one brick workout per week
4. 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, 5 minutes of planks EVERY DAY
5. Buy a bike computer
6. Buy new sunglasses